Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Exclusive: Kareena Kapoor Khan opens up about co-star Irrfan Khan's demise

-Raghuvendra Singh

Irrfan Khan’s demise shocked the entire nation earlier today. The actor was admitted to the hospital yesterday and was suffering through a colon infection. In the presence of a few members of his family and a couple of friends, Irrfan’s last rites were performed in Mumbai today. A lot of celebs mourned the demise of this actor par excellence. His Angrezi Medium co-star Kareena Kapoor Khan spoke to Filmfare exclusively about the same.

She said, “ It was on my bucket list... After I saw him in Maqbool. I just had be in the frame with this electrifying actor, a persona that was incomparable when the camera was switched on. I had the pleasure of spending some time with his wife too at the shoot. Humble but even though they were going through so much at the time ...I will never forget her smile. She was the true soldier is what I gathered. My heart swells for her but life can be cruel and the only truth we know is that we will go one day. Irrfan is at peace and in turn his films will warm the cockles of our heart forever. Thank you for your great work only small humble way I would like to say.” RIP Irrfan Khan!


No comments: